Monday, June 3, 2013

June goals


In June 2013 I will:

~Enjoy time with family
~Read five books
~Be happy 

Hello June! I'm so excited that summer is finally here.  Next week the girls and I are heading down south to visit family.  My sister and I have tons of Pinterest projects we want to accomplish.  Since I only get to see my family a few times a year, so I want to savor every moment with them.

I typically read 2-3 books a month, but I'm hoping to read a bit more during our vacation.  My reading list: Rules of Inheritance, The Secret History, Drowning Ruth, Delirium and...well I haven't decided yet.  Any suggestions?  Have you read any of these books? 

I'm generally a positive person, but this month I want to make an effort not to complain or yell or speak negatively about anyone.  To help with this goal, I've decided to do the Orange Rhino Challenge this month.  Wish me luck! 

Linking with Hello Monday and Miscellany Monday

2 comments:

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Oooh Delirium sounds intriguing, might have to add that to my list of summer reads...I've been meaning to take the Orange Rhino Challenge too...I've kinda been doing my own slack versions of it, but I actually need to sit down and plan it out! I made a decision last month that I needed to start being more positive in life and focus on the little things, yelling is one of those things that I need to get rid of in order to be truly happy!

eatnapplay said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family. I don't see mine much either. Gotta savor every minute!
Natalee
eat_nap_play@yahoo.com