Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Ways to Read the Feed

I'm sure you've heard by now, but Google Reader is shutting down tomorrow.  That means I'm not going to be in your feed tomorrow, because, well, there won't be a feed.  So here are a couple of new blog reader options. 

Bloglovin’ wants you to move over to them, so they have made it super easy!  Just click over to their site and register for a new account then you can easily import your reading list from Google Reader.  Most bloggers (including me) are registered with bloglovin but you can read any blog through their RSS feed.  Here's a great tutorial on how to use bloglovin'.
bloglovin
Feedly is another great option.  I haven't checked them out yet, but from what I've read, a lot of people are moving their feeds over.  This article gives a detailed explanation about feedly.
feedly
You can also follow me on Facebook.  I post links to my blog post each day. 
What blog reader are you using? 

No comments: