Jalapeno Hot Sauce
1 small onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
15 jalapeno peppers, tops cut off *
¾ cup water
¾ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Saute the onion and garlic in olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add jalapeno peppers and saute for another 5 minutes.
3. Put onions, garlic and peppers to a blender. Add water and vinegar. Blend until everything is liquid.
4. Strain the sauce and put it into a sauce pan.
5. Add mustard, sugar and salt. Bring it to a boil.
6. Let it cool and enjoy!
*for a milder sauce, remove the jalapeno seeds.