1. I can't believe I've been gone for a week. I have lots of fun projects to share with you later this week. Plus an update on freezer group.
2. We had a house guest again this weekend. The girls have loved their time playing and snuggling with the dog. I have to admit having a dog around isn't too bad. Maybe the girls will get a puppy one of these days.
3. I am trying to be more intentional about shopping with the girls. I usually just throw them in the cart and zip through the store. But now I'm giving them a shopping list so they can have an active role in the store. Side note- I.can.not.draw.
4. If I wasn't looking at a calendar I would think it was October. Yesterday, I found myself looking for a sweater and jeans to wear. August has been so mild I have a feeling September is going to be a scorcher.
5. This girl and I went shopping for a first day of school dress. There is no doubt that she knows what she likes and will not compromise. I know that will serve her well in life.
6. I have another big shop update. I now have these fun banners available. They are perfect for a celebration or wall decor. I have the HELLO banner hanging on my mantle and the READ banner hanging above the girls reading nook in their playroom. The banners will also make great photo props.